Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup. Check Out Ramen Noodle Soup On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Once water is boiling, add the vegetables, the beaten eggs, and the seasoning packet if noodles are not pre-seasoned.
Lower heat to simmer (or LOW) and slowly pour egg into soup once it's no longer boiling. Whisk quickly to create egg-drop consistency. Carefully drop the carrots and onions into the broth after the noodles cook for several minutes. You can have Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup
- Prepare 1 package of Ramen noodles.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Light or heavy cream.
Cook the broth, noodle and vegetable mixture until the vegetables begin to soften. Reduce the heat to low and cover, letting the soup and ingredients simmer. Then add ramen seasoning pkt, garlic powder, soy sauce and sesame oil if desired, stir well. Remove from heat and stir in beaten egg.
Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Boil Ramen noodles in 3 cups of water with flavor packet..
- Remove noodles and add 1 to 2 Tbsps butter to boiling broth..
- Scramble 2 eggs and slowly drizzle into hot broth. Slowly stir to encourage egg to cook in long thin strips..
- Allow to cook for about a minute. Return cooked noodles to broth and allow to reheat..
- Serve in a bowl with cream poured on top..
Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup instructions. Slowly stir to encourage egg to cook in long thin strips. Allow to cook for about a minute. Return cooked noodles to broth and allow. Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup Recipe – This is probably the first type of ramen recipe (and arguably the easiest) that people end up doing including myself.