Jamaican Skirt Steak. The Top Women's Apparel to Your Door. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Today! Looking to Update Your Wardrobe without Blowing Your Budget?
Skirt steak is a meat lover's dream! This thin, quick-cooking cut is loaded with beefy flavor and stays tender and juicy after briefly searing in a hot pan. Learn how to cook skirt steak with finesse with. You can have Jamaican Skirt Steak using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jamaican Skirt Steak
- It’s 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Vida's Jamaican Jerk Spice Rub (see separate recipe).
- Prepare 2 lbs of skirt steak.
Here is where all the tasty dishes! If you are perplexed regarding what to prepare, after that this is the right choice by seeing this site. Remove flank steak from the bag but do not throw away the marinade. Clean Eating Lunch And Dinner Recipes..
Jamaican Skirt Steak step by step
- Mix worcestershire, mustard, oil, salt and pepper mixture and rub into the Skirt Steak. Marinade for no less than 20 minutes in refrigerator..
- Remove steak from refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes to come to room temperature. Remove steak from marinade. Wipe away most of the marinade and rub the meat with the jerk spice..
- Sear the steak in a med-high hot skillet (cast iron works well) for no more than 4 minutes on each side. Inside temperature should be 125-130 degrees for medium rare. (You don't want to over cook this cut of steak. It will get tough.).
- Remove steak from pan and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing against the grain..
- Can be served with Spicy Pineapple Sauce (see separate recipe) for a Caribbean vibe!.
The juicy fat in this meat cuts through the spicy heat, delivering a robust and tender steak, kicking the. Skirt steak comes from either of two separate muscles inside the chest and abdominal cavity, below the ribs, in the section of the cow known as the beef plate primal cut. The two muscles are the diaphragm muscle, called. Making Jamaican pepper steak from scratch is much easier that you may think. The hardest part of cooking this dish is waiting for it to finish.