Mike's Chicken Pad Thai. Fry egg until scrambled and remove contents from pan. Add the drained noodles and mix well. Heat half the oil in a frying pan or a wok over a medium heat.
This is to keep your family safe. How long can you keep Chicken Pad Thai in the fridge? Authentic chicken pad Thai usually does NOT use soy sauce and DOES use tamarind paste. You can cook Mike's Chicken Pad Thai using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Pad Thai
- You need of ● For The Pad Thai Noodle Mixture.
- It’s 12 oz of Rice Noodles Sticks.
- You need 1 Cup of Shreaded Pre-cooked Chicken.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole].
- It’s 4 of LG Thai Basil Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- It’s 2 of LG Eggs [scrambled].
- Prepare 3 of Thai Chilies [minced].
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [+ reserves for garnish].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Chives.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil [devided].
- Prepare as needed of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of ● For The Pad Thai Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tamarind Juice [or 2 tbsp Sweet Chinese Rice Wine Vinegar].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sauce [like sriracha].
- It’s 3 Cloves of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar [more if you'd like it sweeter].
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Water.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Prepare as needed of Crushed Peanuts.
- You need as needed of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- Prepare as needed of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare as needed of Soy Sauce.
We use soy sauce in this recipe as an easy substitute, and man is it good! Here are all the other ingredients we use in this Chicken Pad Thai recipe. Rice Noodles- Classic pad Thai uses rice noodles! Rice noodles are widely accessible at all grocery stores in the Asian section!
Mike's Chicken Pad Thai instructions
- Bring water to a simmer and add noodles. Turn off heat and cover. Let noodles sit for 7 minutes..
- While waiting for boil, add 1 tablespoon oil to pan and add 2 whisked eggs to heated pan. Fry egg until scrambled and remove contents from pan..
- Add 2 additional tablespoons garlic olive oil, precooked chicken and Pad Thai sauce. Fry just until heated..
- At 7 minutes, drain your noodles and rinse quickly under cold water..
- Add drained noodles to your shreaded chicken and Pad sauce. Stir gently but well. Fry for 3 more minutes..
- Add fresh Thai Basil, Cilantro, Chives and Bean Sprouts to pan and fry just until heated. Mix well by lifting and seperating noodles with chopsticks. Also, add Soy Sauce to taste..
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh Thai Basil, Cilantro, Lime Wedges, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds. Enjoy!.
I posted my chicken pad Thai last night and got so many messages for the recipe! So here it is, it was absolutely delicious! Pad Thai is a Thai noodle stir fry with a sweet-savoury-sour sauce scattered with crushed peanuts. It's made with thin, flat rice noodles, and almost always has bean sprouts, garlic chives, scrambled egg, firm tofu and a protein – the most popular being chicken or prawns/shrimp. Devour your favorite Chicken Pad Thai smothered in the most irresistible savory, sweet, salty, sour Pad Thai Sauce with crunchy peanuts and veggies!