Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing. Food That Does All Sorts Of Good, Inside & Out. Taste and add more honey if needed. Combine the pineapple, mango, strawberries, green grapes, blueberries, and blackberries together in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine the honey, lime juice, zest and vanilla. Pour over fruit; gently toss to coat. To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing
- You need 1 pack of blueberries.
- You need 1 pack of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 pack of golden berries.
- You need 2 of starfruits.
- You need 5 slices of watermelon.
- Prepare 5 of oranges.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Mint.
- You need of Honey Citrus Dressing.
- You need 5 teaspoons of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing Minty Mama. This Perfect Fruit Salad is bursting with a rainbow of vibrant, seasonal fruit and drizzled with tantalizing Honey Citrus Poppy Seed Dressing for an easy, fresh side that takes minutes to make and goes with everything! Everyone needs the perfect simple, homemade fruit salad recipe, and this is it! Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing.
Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing step by step
- Cut an orange into halves, empty the orange meat from the orange skin carefully, set aside.
- Cut the watermelon, orange, starfruit or any of you favourite fruits into desirable shapes.
- Prepare the orange and lemon zest with a lemon zester and prepare mint leaves (for garnish).
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put the cut fruits, blueberries, golden berries etc. into the orange bowls.
- Drizzle the honey citrus dressing over the fruit salad, garnish with mint leaves, orange and lemon zest and serve.
Vibrant fruit salad with a sweet honey citrus dressing is a perfect summer side dish. We are hitting record temperatures in Arizona so it is all about laying by the pool, BBQ's, and eating all of those luscious summer fruits. Fresh fruit is at its peak during this time. Kiwi and mandarin oranges join forces. Combine kiwi, oranges and pomegranate seeds in a medium bowl.