Grilled Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Check Out Creamy Avocado On eBay.
Serve a dollop of sauce next to each salmon fillet. Coat the bottom of a skillet with olive oil, over medium-high heat. Transfer salmon filets to a plate and top with creamy avocado sauce. You can cook Grilled Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce
- Prepare 8 oz of Thawed Salmon filet.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 100 grams of Avocado (half).
- You need 3/4 tbsp of Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1/2 of Lime.
Coming at you today with a Grilled Salmon with Avocado Crema Recipe! A simple seasoning was all this salmon needed. I leaned it over the coals to cook and finished it up with the avocado crema and some pico. It was a perfect, fresh kick to pair with the juicy salmon.
Grilled Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce instructions
- Heat small amount of oil in a frying pan. Add salmon and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove salmon and set aside on a plate with a paper towel..
- Mix remaining ingredients until a creamy consistency is reached..
- Spoon half of sauce mix onto top of each salmon filet. Enjoy!.
You should really lean into this one and give it a try! Like all good recipes, let's start with the protein. Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce is an amazing combination of flavors that your family will love. Pan seared salmon that forms a perfect crust and topped with creamy avocados, every bite is mouthwatering. In a bowl, combine the cumin, paprika, onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper to taste.