Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction.
Sugar – I ditched the white sugar and brought in the coconut sugar. You can also use honey, or maple syrup. Strain and rinse under cold water. You can cook Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle
- Prepare of organic mung bean sprouts.
- Prepare of Organic brown rice pasta.
- Prepare of cooked chicken bread, sliced.
- You need of large carrot, Julienned.
- Prepare of large onion, julienned.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of garlic chives, sliced.
- It’s of fish sauce.
- You need of organic tamari sauce.
- You need of fermented red chilli.
- You need of brown rice vinegar.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of ginger, minced.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of sesame oil.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle. Add the shrimp & eggs back into the wok to blend everything together. Taste the Pad Thai, and adjust seasonings (such as extra salt, pepper, or sugar). This Pad Thai is packed with fresh ingredients and a simple homemade Pad Thai sauce you will love.
Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle step by step
- Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction. Cut 2 minutes total boiling time..
- Sauté onion and carrot in a wok with just two Tsp olive oil on medium heat. Cook until the natrual sugar release from them for about 5 ~7 minutes. Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili. Sauté for a minute..
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and keep saute for another two minutes until sprouts are withered. Crack two eggs into the same wok and scrambled them with the rest of the veggies. Season the dish with tamari sauce, fish sauce and vinegar..
- When pasta is done, transfer them into the wok and add a little bit pasta water to loose up the sauce so that pasta could soak up all the delicious juice. Add garlic chive in the end and drizzle with sesame oil before serve..
Cook or soak the rice noodles, according to the instructions on your package, until they are tender. Make the Pad Thai sauce by combining the fish sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, sriracha and peanut butter. How to Make Noodle-Free Pad Thai. And LOOK at all those veggies! Noodle-free Pad Thai never looked so gorgeous and delicious.