Grilled salmon. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Pick the coriander leaves and finely slice the stalks.
Preheat your grill to its highest setting. Preheat the grill in your oven. Cover a wire rack with aluminium foil. You can have Grilled salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled salmon
- You need 2 piece of salmon filet.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 small of lemon.
Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place them on the rack. Salmon is done when it is glazed from the marinade and flakes easily with a fork. Salmon, whether fillet or steak, is an ideal fish to cook on the grill. It is a healthy, meaty fish that is full of flavor.
Grilled salmon step by step
- Plug up George Foreman grill to heat as salmon is prepped..
- Rinse salmon.
- Season both sides of filets with salt and pepper (and any other seasonings you wish).
- Sprinkle olive oil onto salmon and cook in grill until slightly browned(approx 3-4min) Then turn over , and cook for an additional 3-4 min..
- Remove from grill. Squeeze lemon juice onto salmon and enjoy..
The skin on both cuts helps keep the flesh together while it is cooking, so make sure you buy salmon with the skin intact. Place fillets over medium hot coals. Lightly rub the salmon with olive oil on both sides, and sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Always season fish just before grilling to avoid moisture loss and flare-ups. Place the salmon skin-side down on the hot grill and cover.