Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken. Crush cornflakes coarsely with a rolling pin. Then spice with black pepper, white pepper and cayenne pepper. Great recipe for Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken.
You are all the real kings of our hearts😍😘 Gee Matiwane. Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken Gee Matiwane. I lost my father earlier this year and I would like to use this moment and his favourite good to day happy fathers day to all the amazing fathers! You can cook Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken
- Prepare of chicken.
- It’s of cornfla6.
- It’s of chicken powder.
- Prepare of tab spoon crushed ginger/garlic.
- It’s of tab spoon Italian spices (optional).
- It’s of tab spoon chilli powder (optional).
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of black peper(mix in the cornflakes.
- Prepare of white peper.
- It’s of cayenne peper.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
Stack chicken on a plate or cookie sheet until each piece has been coated. Carefully drop chicken, one piece at a time into the hot shortening. You should be sure to stir the chicken around halfway through the cooking time so that each piece cooks evenly. Combine KFC's secret recipe for its breading with two cups of flour to thoroughly coat your chicken pieces after dipping in an egg and milk wash.
Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken instructions
- 1. Spices chicken with the above spices..
- Marinade for 6 to 24 hours to get well spiced chicken. Keep in the fridge not freezer.
- Crush cornflakes coarsely with a rolling pin. Then spice with black pepper, white pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix in thoroughly..
- Pour flour into a dry bowl and whisk eggs separately in another bowl.4. Rub the chicken generously with flour, then dunk in the egg wash. Press spiced cornflakes all over the chicken generously and deep fry..
While your chicken is marinating, it's time to prepare the breading. A Chicago Tribune reporter took a trip to Kentucky to visit Colonel Harland Sanders' nephew, Joe Ledington. After coating the chicken in seasoning, brush it with the egg white and milk wash before popping it back. There's a very specific way KFC coats its chicken in the spiced flour First, fill a tray or a large bowl with plenty of flour mixed with the spice mix above. Then, place your pieces of raw chicken.