Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth Amazing Lady ( Grace) West Drayton. Since we have been swopping things around, due to diet restrictions, I thought I would remake a favourite with the new ingredients. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Chicken pieces and colourful sweet potatoes, red onions and broccoli are simply roasted with herbs, paprika and lemon. Adding stock ensures everything is beautifully tender and there's a little gravy left in the bottom to serve. The formula is quite simple: simmer one large, peeled sweet potato with the other chopped veggies, water, and whole cloves until the vegetables are tender. You can have Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth
- Prepare 3 of large Chicken breast, no skin.
- You need 1 of large Sweet Potatoe.
- You need 4-5 of Carrots.
- It’s 4 of Leeks.
- You need 1 Cup of Broth Mix(see other recipe).
- You need 3 of Chicken Stock cubes.
- It’s of Hot water.
Then, you'll remove the cloves and puree the sweet potato mixture in batches, using a food processor or blender until smooth. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add sweet potato, cloves, desired amount of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and water. The sweet potatoes should be cooked through but not falling apart.
Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth instructions
- First of all, heat the kettle, then dig out 1 cup of Broth Mix. Put the mix into a large jug, with the stock cubes, then top up with boiling water to the 1 litre mark and leave to soak while you prepare the rest of ingredients. (Last picture shows how much this mix increases as it soaks..!).
- Peel and dice the Sweet Potatoes and Carrots and put into a large stock pan. Add the sliced Leeks..
- Chop up the Chicken into spoon- sized pieces and add to the pot..
- Tip in the Stock with the Broth mix and bring to the boil. Turn down, cover and simmer for at least 20-30 minutes, to cook all the ingredients and let the stock cubes soak into everything..
- Can be frozen, or eaten the next day, after storing in the fridge, of course!(if it lasts that long!) Enjoy!!.
Serve with mint sprigs and fresh lemon slices or wedges. In a large pot, combine Beauty & the Broth chicken broth concentrate, diced sweet potatoes, turmeric root and cayenne pepper. Once it boils, add the coconut milk and cook together, until boiled. Meanwhile, add sweet potato, bell pepper and green beans to the pot; return to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in harissa.