Spaghetti and Hash. Place in a sieve to drain off any excess liquid, pressing down to get the squash as dry as you can Add the spaghetti squash to the pan and use a fork to gently stir and combine, so kale distributes itself through the squash. Taste and adjust salt as needed. Make a well in the middle of the hash, that reaches the bottom of the pan, and crack one egg into it.
If desired, add Italian seasoning, garlic powder, dry onion, or any other spices. Once noodles are done, drain and combine with corned beef sauce. This simple keto hashbrown recipe is made from spaghetti squash instead of potatoes. You can have Spaghetti and Hash using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Hash
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Spaghetti (cooked/cooled).
- It’s 2 can of Corned Beef Hash.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of American Cheese.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian Style Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 stick of Margerine or Butter.
These keto hashbrowns taste like the real deal but are made with keto macros in mind (and plenty of micronutrients from the spaghetti squash as well). Enjoy these low-carb hashbrowns for breakfast or any time of the day! The best part is, they can be refrigerated or frozen for easy meal prep. Simply pop the pre-made hashbrowns in an air fryer or heated pan, to heat and crispen them back up.
Spaghetti and Hash instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Layer 1/3 of pasta in bottom of pan.
- Evenly spread 1 can of hash over pasta.
- Place even layer of cheese over hash.
- Repeat steps using remaining ingredients, should end with last part of pasta on top.
- Once complete, pour milk around top.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs to cover pasta.
- Place slices of margerine around top.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes, uncover and continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- When done, let rest 10 minutes to set.
Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and once hot add the beef mince and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook the mince until well browned over a medium-high heat (be. Place the Wattie's Hash Browns in the base of a large baking dish, trimming where necessary. Pour over the Wattie's Baked Beans and spread out evenly.