Veggies Egg Drop Soup. Place eggs in a liquid measuring cup; use a fork to beat eggs. While gently stirring the broth, pour eggs in a thin stream into soup (eggs will form fine shreds). How to make vegetable egg drop soup Gather ingredients: carrots, eggs, ginger, green onions, spinach, chicken broth, asparagus, bok choy, sesame oil, cornstarch Dice or finely chop vegetables.
Easy Egg Drop Soup Step by Step Heat the avocado oil over medium heat. Add your carrots, cabbage, scallions, soy sauce, and white pepper. How do I make vegan egg drop soup? You can cook Veggies Egg Drop Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggies Egg Drop Soup
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 3 cups of water/vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped white onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet corns.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sheredded cabbage.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Bring the broth to a boil. While the broth is heating, mix potato starch, garbanzo bean flour, nutritional yeast, black salt, and water in a small bowl and stir until it forms a paste. In a saucepan, combine the veggie stock, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir together the cornstarch and water to dissolve the cornstarch and pour into the boiling broth.
Veggies Egg Drop Soup step by step
- Heat up a pan with 1 tbs of butter. Add finely chopped ginger & garlic, saute for few sec..
- Now add chopped vegetables one by one. White onion, green onion, beans, carrot, corns, cabbage and saute for 1 min..
- When veggies look little soft add 3 cups of water/stock. Add salt & pepper powder too. Let the boil comes..
- Meanwhile.in a small bowl add 1 tbs of corn flour add 2 tbs of water & make a running batter..
- Add this running batter into the boiling soup by stirring. Again boil it at medium heat for 2 mins until raw flavour of corn flour goes away..
- Till the soup is boiling.prepare egg batter too. In a bowl add 2 eggs & beat them well. Add this batter (in batches)into the boiling soup by stirring continusely..
- Soon it will be thicker. Just boil for 1 min until eggs makes their strands. Then switch off the flame. Add some chopped spring onion & lemon juice..
- Serve hot with croutons or bread and enjoy..
I had one cup worth of oyster mushrooms (available in most Asian markets or online such as Fresh Direct), two eggs, two cups chicken stock, a handful chopped scallion, half teaspoon grated ginger and one tablespoon potato starch mixed with water to serve as thickener for the soup. My husband LOVES egg drop soup and this is superior to the others I tried. Big tip: I used the low sodium chicken broth to keep the salty taste other egg drop soups get down. I make often since it so easy-and a family favorite. If you want to stay healthy after consume this soup, it is better to check on below recommendation first before deciding to consume it, The soup contain egg as the main ingredients.