Rizo rice kfc copycat. Time to order KFC straight to your door with Deliveroo. Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, rizo rice kfc copycat.
Rizo rice kfc copycat is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. KFC se bhi tasty new recipe of vegan rice bowl. You can cook Rizo rice kfc copycat using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rizo rice kfc copycat
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need 1/2 of maagi.
- It’s of Salt as desired.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of rice.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of diced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli (if u want it spicy).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
There is a lot of recipe of vegan rice bowl. Many try to copy the famous KFC secret recipe. Rice, chicken breast fillet, Arabiata sauce or pepper chili sauce with drink. A couple of days later with a fresh chicken at the ready, I whipped up another batch of the coating and heated up my deep fryer.
Rizo rice kfc copycat instructions
- Heat a pot and add butter and oil, when melted and hot add the sugar and stir continuously until it starts to change Colour and caramelise a bit, quickly add the onion and continue stirring as soon as it's colour changes add the chicken, ketchup, soya, mustard and stir then add rice, cinnamon and salt and stir for 2 mins then add the water till right above the rice with an inch and cook normally.
- For sauce, mix all the ingredients together.
- I also topped the rice chicken fingers cut into cubes.
Check out my website at https://bigindianfoodie.com/ KFC Style Veg Rizo Rice Rizo Rice Bowl recipe plainThank You for watching this video please subscribe to our channelNote:We have re-uploaded this video d. Soak the chicken pieces in the mixture. My reverse-engineered recipe for replicating KFC's 'Original Recipe' chicken at home. PLEASE NOTE: The Nutritional Information listing here is inaccurate — since only a fraction of flour and salt actually end up in the finished product.