Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Lettuce Salad on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Made this lettuce salad with my homemade dressing.
Anyway you can used the fresh or canned corn. Lettuce Salad With Special French Dressing. Oil & vinegar base with citrus and spices. You can cook Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing
- You need of Lettuce (roughly chopped).
- Prepare of Cooked black bean (I used the new and the leftover one).
- Prepare of Shredded yams.
- It’s of Chopped red onion.
- Prepare of Whole corn kennel (I used leftover corn salsa) chopped cilantro).
- Prepare of For the salad dressing:.
- It’s 2 of tangerines.
- You need of Salad toppers (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chopped Thai chilies (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Lettuce salad with warm dressing recipe. Learn how to cook great Lettuce salad with warm dressing. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Lettuce salad with warm dressing recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Lettuce salad with warm dressing recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family.
Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing instructions
- Okay, in the mixing bowl or salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients. Accept the salad toppers..
- Then makes the salad dressing by combined all the salad dressing ingredients and stir or whisk well. Pour into the mixed salad, then mix well..
- Transfer to individual salad bowl and sprinkle with any salad toppers (optional), and ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Directions Combine the first six ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. serve over lettuce. Mix the lettuce and eggs together, saving a few slices to garnish on the top. For the dressing, you'll need mayonnaise and as much (or more) sugar as vinegar. Mix the dressing well, then drizzle some on top of the salad. Spruce up a simple green salad with a French dressing.