No Nut Banana Muffins. All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, sugar and baking soda. Add the oil or vegan margarine and sugar.
Whisk vigorously until the mix is thick and frothy. Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and caster sugar with a big pinch of salt. In a separate bowl mix the melted butter, vanilla extract, eggs, mashed bananas and buttermilk. You can cook No Nut Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Nut Banana Muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 large of Bananas mashed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Melted butter.
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour. In a medium bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, milk, cooking oil, vanilla extract and brown sugar. You can mix this by hand, or use a hand mixer on low speed. If you prefer, you can also spray the muffin tin with baking spray and skip the liners.
No Nut Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together flour.
- Baking soda.
- Baking powder.
- In a separate bowl combine bananas.
- Mash them up (I used a mashed potato masher).
- Melted butter.
- Fold into flour mixture and combine well.
- Grease a muffin pan (I did Mini and Large).
- Grease a muffin pan.
- Scoop mixture into the muffin pans.
- Bake Mini muffins for 10-15 minutes and Large muffins for 25-30 minutes (muffins will spring back when lightly touched).
In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork until only small chunks remain. Add brown sugar, oil, yogurt and vanilla; mix until well combined. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt until well combined. Healthy Banana Muffins topped with oats, a delicious afterschool snack for older kids, but also great for babies and toddlers. The muffins have no refined sugar added, their sweetness coming from the mashed banana.