Corn Potatoes Sandwich Easy Sandwich Recipe. Your favourite Sandwiches restaurants available on Deliveroo. Take a bread, apply the corn masala on the bread evenly and then close with another bread. Toast it on the tava or place it on the buttered grill and cook till both sides are crispy.
We had it with Strawberry lemonade. Corn and potato sandwich is a delicious sandwich recipe with boiled and mashed potatoes mixed with corn and filled in between the bread slices. Serve the corn sandwich toasted or plain with ketchup. You can cook Corn Potatoes Sandwich Easy Sandwich Recipe using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Potatoes Sandwich Easy Sandwich Recipe
- You need 6 of Bread slices.
- You need 2 of Potatoes boiled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sweet corn.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Coriander finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dhaniya(Coriander) powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Saunf (fennel seeds).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder / cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
Add your private note Corn and Potato Sandwich recipe – How to make Corn and Potato Sandwich Thanks for watching. Cover the sandwiches with the remaining buttered slices. Place them in a preheated toaster or grill. You can also grill the sandwiches in the oven.
Corn Potatoes Sandwich Easy Sandwich Recipe instructions
- Take a pan and add oil. Now add saunf,green chill fry few second.
- Now add onion and fry 2 min. Now add corn & mix well. cover and cook for 2 min.
- After 2 min add all dry masale and mix well..
- Add boiled potatoes and mix well and add coriander.
- Now apply sauce on bread slice(you also apply green chutney). Apply masala.again repeat the process. Apply butter on top.
- Girll both side for 2 min on low flame till golden colour.
- Ready to sandwich.
Collect the corn kernels in a bowl, add cheese, capsicum, salt and pepper and give a quick stir, Set aside. Toast the bread slice with ghee until slightly browned and crisp. Season each slice on both sides with salt and pepper. Lift the potatoes to a plate covered with kitchen paper to drain before starting to assemble the relevant sandwich. Fried Potatoes, Spicy Baked Chicken and Peppers Rolls Jump to Recipe Pin Recipe.