Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Fees & T&Cs apply. Your favourite Breakfast restaurants available on Deliveroo. Take the Toasted Naan out of the oven, place the sliced tomatoes on top, then the bacon, and then add the poached eggs on top.
Shakshuka is a Mediterranean breakfast of eggs poached in a very flavorful sauce made from bell peppers and tomatoes with garlic, onions, and spices. It is usually served with pita bread or other Mediterranean bread (depends on a country and traditions). If you are trying to eat a Mediterranean diet this breakfast is for you. You can have Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast
- Prepare of Garlic Naan Bread.
- You need of Bacon.
- Prepare of Pesto.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- Prepare of Fresh Tyme.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of White Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of Chopped Garlic.
- You need of Chopped Yellow Onion.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley.
Spread pesto on the Garlic Naan and place cheese slices on top. Cook, Drain, and Set aside Bacon. Chop potatoes into small cubes and add to hot frying pan with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and onions. Sauté on medium heat until potatoes are golden brown.
Mediterranean Poached Egg Breakfast step by step
- Preheat Oven to 250°F. Spread pesto on the Garlic Naan and place cheese slices on top. Warm in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes..
- Cook, Drain, and Set aside Bacon.
- Chop potatoes into small cubes and add to hot frying pan with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and onions. Sauté on medium heat until potatoes are golden brown..
- Bring large pot o water to a rolling boil and add white wine vinegar. Crack eggs one at time into a bowl and slowly let the egg slide into the boiling water. Tip: Spin the water with a spoon before pouring the egg in to the egg white stay close to the egg yolk! Repeat for each egg and set eggs aside..
- Take the Toasted Naan out of the oven, place the sliced tomatoes on top, then the bacon, and then add the poached eggs on top. Salt and Pepper the poached eggs to you liking. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Add the garlic potatoes on the side and enjoy!.
Mediterranean poached egg breakfast recipe by jeffrey turnipseed cookpad shakshuka classic mediterranean breakfast eating european mediterranean potato hash with asparagus peas and poached eggs the dish shakshuka classic mediterranean breakfast eating european mediterranean eggs the live in kitchen mediterranean style egg and cheese jessica levinson ms rdn cdn mediterranean style egg and. Step-by-step guide for making traditional shakshuka (print-friendly recipe below) Cook onions, bell peppers, and garlic. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large heavy skillet or pan. Thus, Mediterranean Vegetables & Poached Egg for Breakfast was born. Cook potatoes for a few min.