Kfc bowls. Time to order KFC straight to your door with Deliveroo. Creamy mashed potatoes, sweet corn, and bite-sized chunks of crispy chicken, layered together then drizzled with home-style gravy and topped with a perfect blend of three shredded cheeses. Choose between a regular Famous Bowl or one with our signature Nashville Hot sauce.
However, I typically just buy refrigerated potatoes from Aldi and heat. This is the easiest comfort meal around! Layers of mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, crispy chicken, and cheese, baked until hot and bubbly-scoop into individual bowls for a hot and delicious dinner the whole family will enjoy. You can have Kfc bowls using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kfc bowls
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces. (For the batter I dip in flour then egg then back in flour and deep fry about 4 mins).
- Prepare of Note: you can use frozen popcorn chicken to save time.
- Prepare of instant mashed potatoes, 1 package and prepare as directed. I like the Idahoan garlic parmesan ones or the plain butter ones.
- You need of instant brown or chicken flavored gravy. Prepare as directed.
- It’s of shredded Monterrey jack cheese.
- You need of corn.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste. Use as much as you desire.
- Prepare of Prepare everything and layer in a bowl. Starting with potatoes, corn, chicken, top with gravy and cheese and seasonings.
KFC Famous Bowls are delicious and so easy to make at home! You only need five ingredients to make this fast food delight in the comfort of your home. Who here loves KFC? *raises hand* I love fried chicken so much so it's only natural I would gravitate towards a Midwestern fast food fried chicken joint as a place I love. I will say that I also have BIG love in my soul for Bojangles but alas.
Kfc bowls step by step
- I listed all steps in the ingredient column..
Cook popcorn chicken according to package. Heat up your corn in the microwave or on stovetop, your preference. Make your gravy, we use a brown gravy packet. Assemble bowls by layering potatoes, corn, chicken, gravy and then top with shredded cheddar. KFC Famous Bowl are layers of flavor with mashed potatoes topped with sweet corn, bite-sized crispy chicken, home-style gravy and our three cheese blend.