CopyCat KFC bowl. Copycat KFC Bowl can easily be made at home with mashed potatoes, gravy, popcorn chicken, corn and some shredded cheese. A great comfort recipe the whole family will love that is so incredibly easy! KFC has had these "Famous Bowls" on their menu for awhile now and it has been my go-to menu choice since their release.
Print How to make a homemade KFC Famous Bowl, with homestyle mashed potatoes, crispy chicken, corn, gravy, and cheese. I used this brand and made with butter and milk like suggested on the package. Pour corn on top of potatoes. You can have CopyCat KFC bowl using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CopyCat KFC bowl
- It’s 1 of deli fried chicken or homemade.
- It’s 1 of instant potatoes (I used 6 cups).
- It’s 3/4 of canned or frozen corn cooked.
- It’s 1 of brown gravy (I used the mccormick mix).
- It’s 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
Layer chicken on top of corn. Copy Cat KFC Famous Bowls Crispy chicken and sweet corn sits on top of creamy mashed potatoes. Sprinkle half the shredded cheddar and repeat for the second bowl. How do I make this Copycat KFC Bowl Casserole?
CopyCat KFC bowl instructions
- Cook gravy.
- Meanwhile start potatoes to package directions.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese and bake at 350 10-15 mins.
- Stir in cheese and melt extra on top in oven if desired.
Remove chicken pieces from oven or air fryer. If you love the KFC Famous chicken bowl then you are going to love this Copycat KFC Famous Bowl Casserole, loaded with potatoes, corn, gravy, and then topped with crispy bite-sized pieces of chicken and cheese. A must make, delicious meal for KFC lovers. KFC Famous Bowl Casserole I love a good copycat dish from our favorite restaurants. In a large bowl, combine the flour with the herbs and spices and set aside.