Breaded Chicken Sandwich. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Make sandwich with bread buns,tomato,lettuce,onion (opt),pickles (opt),bacon, Mayonnaise and Dijon Mustard and serve with your favorite chips or a cold macaroni or potato salad.
Coat chicken thoroughly with flour mixture. To assemble crispy chicken sandwiches, toast the sesame seed buns in the broiler after brushing them with butter. Spread some mayonnaise on each half, add lettuce, pickles, and of course the chicken. You can have Breaded Chicken Sandwich using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breaded Chicken Sandwich
- It’s of Sandwich Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 of ciabatta bread.
- It’s 1 of KFC chicken breast.
- You need 4-5 leaves of romaine lettuce.
- It’s of spicy chili sauce.
- You need of Caramelised onions.
- You need 2 of medium onions (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 tbs of honey.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of dried thyme or rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbs of canola oil.
- Prepare of Grilled tomatoes mayonnaise:.
- It’s 5-6 of medium tomatoes, cut into halves.
- Prepare 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil (I used orange flavor).
- It’s 1 pinch of italian herbs.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 pinch of grated horseradish (optional).
Our sandwich has a thick cut white meat chicken breast that is freshly breaded by hand for a bite that is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Served on a toasty potato bun with crisp. We like to serve these sandwiches topped with shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced onion and dill pickle chips and slathered with mayonnaise. Combine salt, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, thyme, sage, and cayenne in bowl.
Breaded Chicken Sandwich step by step
- Start with your caramelised onions. Stir fry your sliced onion about 7-8 minutes or until the texture about jelly like. Add a table spoon of honey, a bit of salt and pepper, a pinch of dried thyme or rosemary. Stir until all combined..
- Next your grilled tomatoes mayonnaise. Cut your tomatoes into halves, add your grated garlic, add dried italian herbs, a pinch of salt and pepper, drizzled of orange flavor extra virgin olive oil, mix them well..
- Bake your seasoned tomatoes into oven about 30 minutes with 375°F or 190°C. After that crush them using food processor, and try to reduce the liquid by reheating it over your pan, until almost like a tomato paste consistency..
- Last, mix your tomatoes (almost paste) with a table spoon of mayonnaise and a pinch of grated horseradish..
- About the breaded chicken, fortunately I used KFC chicken, which my hubby bought for my lunch, but if you want to make it manually, just sliced by half the chicken breast, marinated with 1 clove of grated garlic, salt and pepper, and let it rest about 15-30 minutes. Continue to put into seasoned flour (salt, pepper, garlic powder), beaten egg, and breadcrumbs. Fry them..
- Prepare your Ciabatta bread, cut it into half, spread it with butter and toast it over your pan until golden brown each side..
- Spread the tomatoes mayonnaise, add the lettuce, shredded breaded chicken, spicy chili sauce, caramelized onions and close it with the top of your bread..
- Ready to be serve!.
- The orange flavor extra olive oil that I used..
- The result of grilled tomatoes mayonnaise.
The chicken breast says it all – white meat, perfectly-seasoned breading with hints of onion, garlic, and cayenne pepper, and just the right thickness. The sliced tomato, pickles, and lettuce complements the peppery chicken, and we'll bet you won't even notice there is no sauce on this sandwich. Place chicken in bowl to coat with breading mixture evenly. Place a piece of parchment paper in air fryer basket, lightly coat with cooking spray. Place chicken in preheated air fryer and spray the chicken with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.