KFC Chicken. It's so tasty and does actually taste almost like KFC chicken. Instead of frying it first, we added. From Original Recipe to Popcorn Chicken and boneless Mini Fillets — we've got all the options covered.
Proudly posting photos of her KFC-inspired chicken, the mum wrote: "Kids said it was better than the real deal!" What's more, other fast food fans have also been inspired to give this recipe a go. KFC is one of the UK's most popular fast food choices, however, is rather easy to make at home. Now one woman has revealed her secret hack when it comes to making the perfect KFC at home. You can have KFC Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of KFC Chicken
- It’s 6 of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken spice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 2 tsp of dry thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
My reverse-engineered recipe for replicating KFC's 'Original Recipe' chicken at home. PLEASE NOTE: The Nutritional Information listing here is inaccurate — since only a fraction of flour and salt actually end up in the finished product. KFC fried chicken recipe with easy step by step photos. Traditional fried chicken is the epitome of comfort food, but its appeal and history go far beyond the way we know it today.
KFC Chicken step by step
- Mix the milk and vinegar in a medium bowl. Let it stand while you prepare the coating. In another bowl whisk the eggs and set aside.
- Prepare the coating by whisking together the flour and spices and transfer the mixture into a sizeable ziploc bag. Set aside.
- Dip chicken wings into the milk then into the flour and spice mixture, ensuring a good coating. Dust off excess flour then dip into the egg and back into the flour bag. Dust off excess coating and repeat the process with all chicken wings.
- Deep fry until golden brown. Drain excess oil on paper towels and serve with chips or potato mash.
Although its origins are evident in other cultures such as Scotland, Korea and China, we typically associate fried chicken with the American South. What is universally true about it is that it is deeply satisfying. KFC's chicken isn't any more complicated than most fried chicken recipes, although it does contain more ingredients. If you have the (free) KFC app you can get the KFC Vegan. It provides different flavors of chicken nugget, sandwiches, desserts, and drinks.