KFC Chicken. It's so tasty and does actually taste almost like KFC chicken. Instead of frying it first, we added. From Original Recipe to Popcorn Chicken and boneless Mini Fillets — we've got all the options covered.
KFC is one of the UK's most popular fast food choices, however, is rather easy to make at home. Now one woman has revealed her secret hack when it comes to making the perfect KFC at home. My reverse-engineered recipe for replicating KFC's 'Original Recipe' chicken at home. You can cook KFC Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of KFC Chicken
- You need of chicken wings.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of chicken spice.
- You need of mixed herbs.
- It’s of dry thyme.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- Prepare of white vinegar.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
PLEASE NOTE: The Nutritional Information listing here is inaccurate — since only a fraction of flour and salt actually end up in the finished product. KFC fried chicken recipe with easy step by step photos. Traditional fried chicken is the epitome of comfort food, but its appeal and history go far beyond the way we know it today. Although its origins are evident in other cultures such as Scotland, Korea and China, we typically associate fried chicken with the American South.
KFC Chicken step by step
- Mix the milk and vinegar in a medium bowl. Let it stand while you prepare the coating. In another bowl whisk the eggs and set aside.
- Prepare the coating by whisking together the flour and spices and transfer the mixture into a sizeable ziploc bag. Set aside.
- Dip chicken wings into the milk then into the flour and spice mixture, ensuring a good coating. Dust off excess flour then dip into the egg and back into the flour bag. Dust off excess coating and repeat the process with all chicken wings.
- Deep fry until golden brown. Drain excess oil on paper towels and serve with chips or potato mash.
What is universally true about it is that it is deeply satisfying. The famous spices are mixed into the flour which coats the raw chicken and becomes the crispy batter Credit: The Sun. Every day, bags of flour mixed with KFC's secret herb and spice recipe are. KFC's chicken isn't any more complicated than most fried chicken recipes, although it does contain more ingredients. But in the latest episode, the chefs try to create KFC's famously secret spice blend, using their expert palates to decipher the spices.