Banana Pudding Cupcakes. Bake cake mix according to cupcake package instructions. Make pudding: In a large bowl, combine vanilla pudding, milk and sweetened condensed milk. Make whipped cream: In a large bowl,.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, combine white sugar, shortening, bananas, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, eggs, and salt. Gradually add flour a little at a time until just combined, do not over mix. You can cook Banana Pudding Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- It’s of yellow cake mix.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of milk.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of banana extract.
- It’s of You can mash 1 ripe banana and use in the cake if you like.
- Prepare of Vanilla wafers.
- It’s of butter.
Fill prepared pan ~⅔ of the way full. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, mix in vanilla. Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately, beginning and ending with flour.
Banana Pudding Cupcakes step by step
- Mix the cake according to package directions..
- Place your cupcake liner in muffin pans. I get 24 cupcakes from this..
- Place 1 whole vanilla wafer flat side down in bottom of cupcake liner..
- Fill liner 3/4 full with cake batter..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- While cupcakes are baking, in a medium size pot mix sugar, flour, eggs and milk. On medium heat bring to a gentle boil..
- Stirring constantly, cook until smooth and thickened..
- Remove from heat and add 4 tablespoons butter and extracts. Mix well. Cool completely..
- When cupcakes have cooled completely, spoon custard on top of cup cake and place vanilla wafer on top for garnish..
Scrape down the bowl- don't over mix the batter. Fold in the bananas and Nilla wafers. Line cupcake pans with cupcake baking papers. We used our favorite banana pudding recipe for the filling, and our Homemade Cookie Butter in the buttercream, and the results were cupcake perfection! Place flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl and use a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment to.