Mimi's Crab Cakes. Food you never knew you wanted. Delicious Cakes food delivered by Deliveroo. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders.
Serve with tartar sauce or Dijon mustard, or. I love my crab cakes with not a lot of filler. This is the closest I have gotten to my fav Md Cake! You can cook Mimi's Crab Cakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mimi's Crab Cakes
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 large of egg beaten.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 lb of lump crab.
- It’s 20 of saltines crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 of lemon wedges for serving.
In medium bowl toss cracker crumbs and crab. Get full Mimi's Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. See more ideas about crab cakes, seafood dishes, seafood recipes. Hi guys, my name is Amy (although a lot of you will probably know me as Mimi), I'm the owner and sole baker here at Mimi's – Celebratory Cakes.
Mimi's Crab Cakes step by step
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with egg, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- In medium bowl toss cracker crumbs and crab. Gently fold in mayonnaise mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour..
- Scoop crab mixture into 1/3 cup mounds,LIGHTLY pat into 8 patties about 1 1/2 inch thick..
- In large skillet heat oil till shimmering. Cook on moderately high heat until deeply golden. About 3 mins each side..
- Mixture can be made up to step#2 and refrigerated over night! Remember the trick to a good crab cake is as little handling as possible!.
Crab Cakes Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; mix well. Shape mixture by tablespoonfuls into small cakes; coat with additional bread crumbs. Saute crab cakes in olive oil over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Serve warm with lemon wedges, shallot sauce or mayonnaise.