Oven baked Chicken (KFC). Homemade Oven Baked KFC Chicken: Meet Elyse Chatterton at Life Without Lemons. Elyse, you will discover, if you have not met her yet, is an exceptionally talented formidable force, to say the very least. I have remained in awe, ever since.
Place the chicken onto the baking tray. Place the remaining coating into the ziplock bag and repeat with remaining chicken. Spray the top with oil and place in the oven. You can have Oven baked Chicken (KFC) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven baked Chicken (KFC)
- You need 12 of chicken portions.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 150 g of stock margarine.
- Prepare 1 TSP of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 TSP of paprika.
- It’s 1 TSP of steak n chop spice.
- You need 1 tsp of bbq.
- It’s 1 TSP of lamb rub.
- You need 1 TSP of chicken rub.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Place the chicken pieces onto the aluminum foil lined tray and spray over the top with spray oil. I carefully turn over half way through cooking time to ensure they are crisp and golden all over. Take the pieces of chicken and dip in a slightly beaten egg. Roll the chicken in the mixed spices.
Oven baked Chicken (KFC) step by step
- Rinse the chicken portion and dry them with a paper towel..
- Then pour your flour in a bowl and add the spices, garlic salt, paprika, BBQ, steak n chop spice, lamb spice and chicken rub also a pinch of salt.
- Mix the flour with all the spices.
- Smelt the margarine then deep the chicken into it the margarine then fold it with mixed flour. Bake it at 180 degrees Celsius and roughly for 50 minutes..
- Bake it until it's golden brown and will be cooked in and out then enjoy it with any meal.
Fry the coated chicken in oil. Add the melted butter to the heated baking dish and arrange the chicken pieces on top with plenty of room on each side so they "fry" not "steam". Add the spices to the flour and mix well. Make sure the chicken is at room temperature before seasoning it in the flour and spice mix. Transfer the chicken pieces to the prepared baking sheet and place it in the oven.