Oven baked Chicken (KFC). Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Looking For Great Deals? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Homemade Oven Baked KFC Chicken: Meet Elyse Chatterton at Life Without Lemons.
Elyse is a classically trained English butcher from Out. Spread melted butter around the bottom of the pan. Place the chicken onto the baking tray. You can have Oven baked Chicken (KFC) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven baked Chicken (KFC)
- It’s of chicken portions.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of stock margarine.
- You need of garlic salt.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of steak n chop spice.
- It’s of bbq.
- Prepare of lamb rub.
- It’s of chicken rub.
- Prepare of salt.
Place the remaining coating into the ziplock bag and repeat with remaining chicken. Spray the top with oil and place in the oven. Place the chicken pieces onto the aluminum foil lined tray and spray over the top with spray oil. I carefully turn over half way through cooking time to ensure they are crisp and golden all over.
Oven baked Chicken (KFC) step by step
- Rinse the chicken portion and dry them with a paper towel..
- Then pour your flour in a bowl and add the spices, garlic salt, paprika, BBQ, steak n chop spice, lamb spice and chicken rub also a pinch of salt.
- Mix the flour with all the spices.
- Smelt the margarine then deep the chicken into it the margarine then fold it with mixed flour. Bake it at 180 degrees Celsius and roughly for 50 minutes..
- Bake it until it's golden brown and will be cooked in and out then enjoy it with any meal.
Take the pieces of chicken and dip in a slightly beaten egg. Roll the chicken in the mixed spices. Fry the coated chicken in oil. Add the melted butter to the heated baking dish and arrange the chicken pieces on top with plenty of room on each side so they "fry" not "steam". Add the spices to the flour and mix well.