Chicken strips (kfc style). Directions: First, wash and pat the chicken fillets and cut them into strips. Marinate the chicken strips with the buttermilk, hot sauce, and salt. Mix well and let this sit for an hour.
Although the main ingredient is flour, potato flakes are those which help to achieve that golden and crispy crusts. Make this delicious KFC Chicken Strips – KFC Style Crispy Chicken Tenders Recipe – Original KFC Strips for your lunch and have it in this beautiful amazing winter. The crunchy texture with many dips will make it absolutely wonderful to eat! You can have Chicken strips (kfc style) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken strips (kfc style)
- Prepare 1 kg of Boneless chicken.
- It’s as needed of Cornflakes (roughly crumbled).
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need as needed of Oil (for frying).
This is the KFC Chicken Strips – KFC Style Crispy Chicken Tenders Recipe – Original KFC Strips recipe that can have with KFC Spicy Fries. EGG MIX FIRST, THEN THE FLOUR AND SPICE MIX AND THEN A LIGHTLY FLOURED PLATE TO PLACE THE BATTERED STRIPS ON. DIP EACH STRIP IN THE EGG WASH, THEN THE FLOUR MIX, THEN REPEAT FOR A NICE CRISPY BATTER. Lightly spray slow cooker with Olive Oil spray.
Chicken strips (kfc style) instructions
- Take the boneless chicken cut into thin strips,marinate in salt and pepper for 2 hours..
- Take a cup of maida add paprika powder to it, in another bowl whisk the eggs and keep seperately..
- Now take the marinated strips..one strip at a time..roll in maida bowl,dip in egg and again roll in cornflakes and deep fry it.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together egg white and milk. Add spices to flour in another bowl for dredging chicken. Add crumbs to a shallow dish. In a large bowl, combine the flour with the herbs and spices and set aside. Meanwhile, in another large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk and egg, mixing until they're well combined.