Corned beef hash. Low Prices on Corned Beef Hash. Turn the mixture over, trying not to break up the meat and potatoes too much, then add the Worcestershire sauce. Season a little, then serve with baked beans and a sprinkling of parsley, if you like.
Combine the Worcestershire sauce and mustard in a cup and pour over the corned beef, stir to combine. Corned Beef Hash (Cheap meal) Member recipe. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. You can have Corned beef hash using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corned beef hash
- Prepare 1 tin of corned beef.
- Prepare 6 of floury potatoes.
- It’s of Salt and pepper knob butter.
- You need Dash of milk.
- It’s 75 g of mature cheddar.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need Dash of Worcestershire sauce.
This is such a cheap meal and goes down a treat with my nephews, and my fiance has it as. Where can I buy Princes Corned Beef? Princes Corned Beef is available in all major supermarkets and selected independents. The Hairy Bikers' corned beef hash.
Corned beef hash step by step
- Boil the potatoes, drain and mash. Add the butter, salt and pepper and mash well..
- Add the tin of corned beef and mix well, empty into a casserole dish..
- Grate the cheese, sprinkle on top of the corned beef hash. Slice the tomatoes and lay on top. Sprinkle over the Worcestershire sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
This is a proper feast of a. Dijon mustard gives a touch of heat to this hearty potato fry-up. Dijon mustard gives a touch of heat to this hearty potato fry-up. Photograph: Felicity Cloake/Guardian One of the best tips I get is from a lovely little book of recipes published in tribute to my dog trainer's nanna Sheila, which. Delia's Corned-beef Hash with Fried Eggs recipe.