Festive Snowmen Cupcakes. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Celebrate Their Magical Moment With A Brilliant Personalised Card! Can't See Them Face to Face? Send Them A Special Card To Brighten Their Day!
Perfect for a party and a great festive centrepiece or edible gift, the un-iced cupcakes can even be made a week in advance. Using a hand-held whisk, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can have Festive Snowmen Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Festive Snowmen Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of Cake Mix or Cake recipe and flavor of your choosing..
- You need 24 of Silver Foil Cupcake Liners.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of white decorating sugar.
- It’s 24 of Thin chocolate cookies (Famous Chocolate Wafers).
- It’s 12 of orange candy fruit slices.
- It’s 2 can of 12 oz. fluffy vanilla frosting.
- Prepare 1 of Green food coloring.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mini Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 large of red sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 small of ziploc bag.
Fun for little cooks this Christmas with Annabel Karmel's festive snowman cupcakes. These delicious snowman cupcakes will be a showstopper at any festive get-together. These delicious chocolate cupcakes will be a showstopper at any festive get-together. It's amazing what a bit of desiccated coconut and fondant icing can do to some white chocolate icing sugar!
Festive Snowmen Cupcakes instructions
- Make cake mix according to directions on the box. Place cake mix in silver foil cupcake liners, and bake them for the time directed on box.. Cook completely!!.
- Place the white decorating sugar in a small shallow bowl..
- For the hats: using a serrated knife and angling it slightly inward from top to bottom, cut 1/4 inch from opposite sides of the chocolate cookies. Reserve 24 of the smaller cookie pieces for the hat brims..
- Tint 1/4 cup of the frosting with the green food coloring. Spoon the green frosting into a small ziplock bag, press out the excess air, and seal..
- Spread the remaining vanilla frosting on the top of the cupcakes, mounding it slightly. Roll the tops in the decorating sugar to cover completely..
- Press the base of an orange candy nose into the center of each cupcake. Add the large chocolate chips, pointed ends down, for the eyes. Add the mini chocolate chips, pointed ends down, as the mouth..
- Right before serving, use a small paring knife to cut a slit in each of the cupcakes parallel to the edge. Insert the large cookie piece, small end in. as the hat.. Add a smaller cookie piece cut edge down for the brim. Snip a small (1/8 in) corner from the bag with the green frosting and pipe a decorative edge along the crown of the hat or pipe a few holly leaves and add a couple of red sprinkles..
She used marshmallows, vanilla frosting, black icing, orange starburst for the nose (or orange tootsie roll), and Funfetti or sugar pearls to decorate Cotton Ball Snowman Cupcake Craft For Kids To Make This Winter – Glued To My Crafts Pull Apart Cupcake Snowman Kids will love helping make the cute snowmen that sit atop a vanilla buttercream snowdrift on these deliciously light, sweet and easy snowman cupcakes. Instructions for creating Snowman Cupcakes Transfer the shaved chocolate pieces, sprinkles, or coconut (your pick) from the container to a shallow bowl to make the cupcakes easy to dip. Pipe vanilla frosting on each cupcake using a piping bag or if you choose to just spread with a knife you can do that as well. Bake a batch of festive cupcakes to enjoy over the Christmas holidays. Kids will love making and decorating these simple sponges.