Another chili recipe!. This smoky spiced supper is vegetarian, low-fat and provides an impressive four of your five-a-day in each serving. Aubergine is the true star of the show – char it on the barbecue or a gas hob for a gorgeous, smoky flavour. Salute the onions in a tsp oil until almost golden, then add garlic (use a medium high heat).
Saute the onion, peppers, hot peppers, and garlic until the onions are translucent. Add water if chili is too thick. Adjust seasonings during cooking to taste. You can cook Another chili recipe! using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Another chili recipe!
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 qt of canned tomato.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cans of diced tomatoes w chili.
- You need 2 stalks of celery finely chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 2/3 of yellow pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 3-4 tbs of hot chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s Tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic powder or 2 cloves fresh garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 of small can beef broth.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 of lg bay leaf.
- You need 1 tbs of cumin.
- It’s 1 can of chili hot beans.
- It’s of to taste Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Water added to desired thickness or rest of beef broth.
Most of us automatically think of chili as containing beef. Give this one a try, and you won't regret it! Chicken is a great backdrop for the various peppers and veggies included. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion!
Another chili recipe! instructions
- Brown beef and drain. Set aside.
- In olive oil, saute first chopped celery, then yellow and red pepper, then onion until tender.
- To sauteed mix add garlic, bay leaf, chili powder, cumin, red pepper, smoked paprika, 1/2 can beef broth and tsp salt and black pepper. Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add beef, all tomatoes and chili beans to balance and simmer 1 hour.
- Adjust salt and pepper and let sit 24 hours! I know, delayed gratification?.
- Serve with shredded cheese garnish!.
Find The Recipe For What Your Craving From Our Variety Of Delicious Foods. Find Delicious Chili Recipes To Make At Home. INSTRUCTIONS Saute the onion, peppers, hot peppers, and garlic until the onions are translucent. I like to use extra onions when cooking and extra spice; however, you can always bump down the quantities if you'd prefer. Remember you can always add more, but you can never subtract.