Carne Asada bowls. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Season the steak with salt and pepper on both sides. Place steak on a cutting board and allow it. Preheat grill to medium high heat. You can have Carne Asada bowls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carne Asada bowls
- You need 1 of flank or skirt steak.
- You need of Guacamole (recipe in my collection).
- It’s of Pico (recipe in my collection).
- It’s 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of Rice of preference (I used cauliflower).
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need 1/4-1/2 C of Dale's steak seasoning or your favorite steak marinade.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of hot sauce (used tapatio).
- It’s of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need 4 of crushed garlic cloves.
- You need of Dry Seasoning.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Chili powder.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Oregano.
Slice carne asada across the grain into strips. Use meat tenderizer to tenderize meat. Remove from marinade and sprinkle on dry seasoning ingredients. Assemble bowls with steak, rice, pico, beans and guac.
Carne Asada bowls instructions
- Marinate the steak at 1-3 days prior in marinade ingredients.
- Guac and pico can be prepared in advance.
- Cook rice. If using riced cauliflower this can wait until the end as it cooks quickly.
- Use meat tenderizer to tenderize meat. Remove from marinade and sprinkle on dry seasoning ingredients. Cook on hot grill 15-20 mins to done preference..
- Let meat rest about 10 minutes and then dice up.
- Assemble bowls with steak, rice, pico, beans and guac.
Carne Asada Bowls Carne Asada is a marinated beef recipe that uses spices and citrus for a delicious beef dinner loaded with flavor. You can serve these with gluten-free tortillas for a gluten-free meal, or you can serve them with lettuce wraps. Another option is to add some of your simple favorite rice to the bowl. In a small bowl combine diced tomato, green part of the scallions, a squeeze of lime juice and half the lime zest. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.