Beans Tomato Egg drop soup. There are many variations of this dish: Often, the egg is scrambled and mixed through a tangy tomato and macaroni soup; other times, a thick tomato soup is served with instant noodles and a fried. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Instructions Heat the oil in a soup pot or wok over medium low heat.
Without the help of canned tomatoes, I fry one tomato until very thick and soft. During the strongly boiling process, the tissues are broken and spread evenly in the soup base, which provides the very basic aroma of a tomato soup. In any case, that is to say, that most, if. You can cook Beans Tomato Egg drop soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans Tomato Egg drop soup
- It’s 100 gms of Finely chopped french beans.
- It’s 2 of Finely chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Finely chopped spring onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Drain beans and discard liquid; return beans to Dutch oven. Add broth, water and bay leaves; bring to a boil. Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add water; bring to a boil.
Beans Tomato Egg drop soup step by step
- Boil four cup of water and add beans and tomato and boil it.
- Add salt and black pepper..
- Corn flour add in the half cup of cold water and mix in the pan..
- Break the egg and mix it..
- Add olive oil,spring onion and green coriander leaves and serve hot..
This healthy tomato soup recipe is a blend of two Tuscan classics, pappa al pomodoro (a hearty bread-thickened tomato soup) and acquacotta (which translates as "cooked water," and is a soup made with tomatoes, greens and a poached egg, served over bread). This Tomato Tofu Egg Drop Soup is an old-fashioned, simple soup that we grew up with in Hong Kong. All you need is to add only three to four ingredients into a pot of stock (or water), then bring to a boil. The highlight is the ribbon-like silky smooth eggs. When shimmering, add the onion and cook until soft, about four minutes.