Crispy Chicken Nuggets (Just Like KFC's!). Cut the meat into strips along the grain. Put the chicken and all the ingredients up to the soy sauce and honey in a bowl and rub in well with your hands. Crispy Chicken Nuggets (Just Like KFC's!) instructions.
That way the batter will stick well to the. To begin making the Crispy Chicken Nuggets Recipe – KFC style recipe, wash and clean the chicken thoroughly. In a bowl, add chicken, buttermilk, salt and pepper powder, mix well. You can have Crispy Chicken Nuggets (Just Like KFC's!) using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Nuggets (Just Like KFC's!)
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Sake.
- It’s 1/8 of of an onion Grated onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of The juice from grated ginger.
- You need 1 dash of of each Soy sauce and honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need of For the batter:.
- Prepare 50 grams of ○ Dried panko.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ○ Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○ Cake flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○ Katakuriko or cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○ Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ○ Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of ○ Pepper.
- It’s 250 ml of Beer.
Remove from fridge and drain off excess buttermilk. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. Great served with chips and salad. Great recipe for Crispy Chicken Nuggets (Just Like KFC's!).
Crispy Chicken Nuggets (Just Like KFC's!) instructions
- Cut the meat into strips along the grain..
- Put the chicken and all the ingredients up to the soy sauce and honey in a bowl and rub in well with your hands. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, wipe the excess moisture off the chicken pieces and add 1 tablespoon of cake flour. That way the batter will stick well to the chicken..
- To make the batter: Put the panko in a resealable bag and crush into a fine powder by rolling a rolling pin over the bag. You can also do this in a food mill or food processor..
- Put the crushed panko and the remaining ingredients marked with ○ in a bowl and mix to combine. Add 250 ml of beer and mix until blended..
- The batter should be about the consistency of heavy cream. If it's too thick add a little more beer, mixing between additions..
- Pour cooking oil in a frying pan and heat over medium to about 170℃. Coat each piece of chicken in batter and deep fry..
- To avoid the batter from cracking and falling off, turn the pieces over gently after about 30 seconds even if the surface has not hardened. When the pieces are golden brown, take them out and drain off the oil very well to finish..
I love the taste of that famous chain's crispy chicken. So I tried re-creating it with ingredients I usually have in my kitchen! I got the idea for the crispy coating from the coating used for fish and chips. After many experiments I was able to recreate it. Please be sure to use dried.