Egg drop soup. Find Deals on Egg Drop Soups in Groceries on Amazon. HERE'S WHAT I DO FOR MY RESTAURANT STYLE EGG DROP SOUP. Let steep a few minutes to flavor broth.
In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil over medium heat. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into broth. Combine water and cornstarch; stir into boiling broth. You can cook Egg drop soup using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg drop soup
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need Handful of green onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Stir a small amount of hot broth into slightly beaten egg. Add egg mixture into hot broth slowly, stirring all the time. Cook until clear and slightly thickened, stirring constantly. Egg drop soup, or egg flower soup, is a really basic boiled chicken broth soup, and in its simplest form, the only ingredients needed are the broth itself, eggs, and spring onions.
Egg drop soup instructions
- First take a mixing bowl, put the chicken stock in the bowl,.
- Add the black pepper powder, salt, corn starch in the bowl..
- Mix it well by the hand blender,.
- Keep aside,.
- Now cut green onion in small pieces and also cut tomatoes in small cube shaped..
- Take another bowl take three eggs, crack and put one by one in the bowl, and add the pinch of salt in the same bowl..
- Give it a good mix by the hand blender..
- Now heat the pan add the sesame oil, add the tomato pieces..
- Keep stir, until the tomatoes are soft,.
- Now add one cup water in the pan and boiling with the high flame and add the chicken stock in the pan, through the strainer mix it well..
- Stirring continuously boil for five to six minutes,add the green onion in the same pan..
- Then add the egg mix in the pan in clock wise direction and stirring in the same manner..
- Do it in low flame of the oven..
- When the soup is made, transfer it in the serving bowl.
- Healthy tasty soup is ready..
Other ingredients are added to taste—like tofu, corn, or bean sprouts—and each cook has a take on the classic. In a large pot over medium heat, bring broth and ginger to boil. Whisk soy sauce and cornstarch together then whisk into broth. Whisk wine-cornstarch mixture into soup until combined. With the soup on a low simmer, stir once with a spoon to make a slight current.