Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Reduce heat to low and simmer. Remove chicken from pot and allow chicken to cool slightly. Remove and discard skin and bones and cut chicken into. You can have Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 1 packages of of Egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 medium of Whole Chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of Baby carrots.
- You need 1/2 of sliced Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of Sliced tomato.
- It’s 1/2 small of Chopped cabbage.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt, pepper, Goya Sazon, season salt.
- It’s 2 of Goya Chicken bullion.
- It’s 1 quart of Or as needed Water.
- You need 1/4 of Chopped Garlic.
Return chicken to the pot, add noodles, and cook. Add onion, carrot, celery, and thyme back to the pot (cleaned of any scum or residue first) and pour the broth over. Bring to a boil, then add noodles and lower heat to a simmer. Cook until noodles and veggies are al dente (check individual package directions).
Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Use a large pot.
- Add quart of Water.
- After cleaning Chicken cut the legs and wings off.
- Season the whole chicken (legs and wings).
- Add chicken to the pot.
- add the 2 billions and let it dissolve for about a minute.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- Cook high for 30 minutes then on medium flame for about 1 hour.
- After 1hour check to see if more water is needed and add if so.
- Once all is cooked, turn off flame and let rest for 20 -30 minutes, it will also cool off some!.
Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup step by step. After cleaning Chicken cut the legs and wings off. Season the whole chicken (legs and wings). Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup.