Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk. All Your Favourite Brands On One Site. When Only The Best Will Do, We've Got You. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Mix in the chia seeds and Stevia. Pour in the almond milk and stir until well-combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or preferably overnight. You can have Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk
- It’s 6 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- It’s 2 Cup of Almond Milk (You can find the recipe in the previous post).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Cacao Poweder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
Ground chia seed pudding required no soaking and no waiting time. At last, a keto chia pudding recipe to fix your sugar craving in a minute. What is a Keto Ground chia seed pudding? In a small mason jar or bowl, whisk the milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and sea salt.
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk step by step
- Add all the ingredients to the chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk well (cacao can be added if you like chocolate otherwise you can just refrigerate it without it).
- Add cacao and whisk, then refrigerate overnight..
- Second day texture result (after refrigerating).
Taste and then adjust with more cocoa or maple syrup. Chocolate Chia Almond Pudding dairy & sugar free This recipe has been given an update! See the new and improved Chocolate Chia Pudding here! Filed Under: Desserts, Snacks, Vegetarian Tagged With: almond milk, chia pudding, chocolate stevia, dairy free chocolate pudding, sugar free pudding. Instructions To a small bowl or measuring cup add the almond milk and honey and mix well.