Mongolian Beef for Two. This is a quick and easy to prepare slow cooker recipe of Mongolian Beef for two. The beef is incredibly tender and the sauce has an amazing savory and sweet flavor. You can adjust the heat by adding more or less red pepper flakes.
When all the meat is cooked, put it all back in your wok or pan, and add the onions. You can set aside the first batch on the plate with the veg while you stir fry the second." – "When all the meat is cooked, put it all back in your wok or pan, and add the onions." – "Give everything a few. Great recipe for Mongolian Beef for Two. You can cook Mongolian Beef for Two using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef for Two
- You need 1 pound of skirt steak, sliced into roughly 1/4" thick pieces on an angle.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of corn starch.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 1-2 Tablespoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like things.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of chili garlic paste (sriracha works in a pinch).
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of vinegar.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s 1/2 of a medium onion, sliced into 1/4" thick slices.
- It’s 2 of green onions, cut into 1.5" segments.
- You need of If you're going to have this with rice & need to make a fresh batch, best to get the rice going before the beef.
Sometimes it's just the Hubbalicious and me, which is why I have these occasional recipes for two. This recipe is easily doubled, but you'll still want to stir fry in smaller batches to get the best result (as is generally the case for stir-frying on a. Add the soy sauce, water, and brown sugar and stir to combine. Heat up one cup of oil in a wok until its hot but not smoking.
Mongolian Beef for Two step by step
- In a medium to large bowl, mix the beef, corn starch, oyster sauce, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, chili garlic paste, and vinegar together, making sure to thoroughly and evenly distribute the seasonings throughout the meat. (I prefer clean hands for this purpose.) Let it sit for at least 10-15 and up to 30 minutes to soak up the flavor and velvet just a bit..
- In a wok or large saute pan, bring 1/2 Tablespoon of oil to high heat and quickly stir fry the onions and green onions just until the onions start to turn translucent. Set aside on a plate..
- Keeping the heat high, stir fry the meat in two equal batches for 3 minutes or so (until the meat is done) with 1/2 Tablespoon oil per batch. You can set aside the first batch on the plate with the veg while you stir fry the second..
- When all the meat is cooked, put it all back in your wok or pan, and add the onions..
- Give everything a few quick tosses or folds to make sure all the components get seasoned..
- Enjoy over steamed rice. :).
Add the beef to the oil and saute for just two minutes, or until the beef just begins to darken on the edges. Stir the meat around a little so that it cooks evenly. Coat the marinated beef with ingredient (B). Deep-fried the beef slices in hot oil for two minutes. This Mongolian beef recipe gets pulled out over and over by our followers – it's a 'fakeaway' that takes no time to make, doesn't have a huge list of ingredients and tastes amazing.