Green Beans & Egg Noodles. Supplements that will help you reach your goal. Free delivery on eligible orders Green beans are eaten around the world and are sold fresh, canned, and frozen. They can be eaten raw or steamed, boiled, stir-fried, or baked.
Green beans are a delicious vegetable with a crunchy texture and fine flavour. Green beans are native to North, South, and Central America. Today, however, they grow all over. You can have Green Beans & Egg Noodles using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Beans & Egg Noodles
- You need of egg noodles (16 ounce).
- It’s of package ground beef.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- It’s of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It’s of margarine.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of package frozen cut green beans, thawed.
- Prepare of margarine, added at end of recipe.
- You need of Parmesan cheese (sprinkle).
Thin green finger-length beans that are also called French beans or haricots verts. They also include the fatter snap or bobby bean, and the yellow wax bean. Confusingly, green beans are not always. Green beans, string beans, or snap beans are a rich source of vitamins A, C, and K, and of folic acid and fiber.
Green Beans & Egg Noodles step by step
- In a large pot brown your ground beef, drain off any fat….
- Place your chopped onion, green pepper and minced garlic into pot with ground beef, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add : margarine, black pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning, sauté all well……
- Next add your bag of thawed green beans, stir well….Heat on very low heat……
- Meanwhile boil your egg noodles until they are done, drain well….
- Add cooked egg noodles to pot of ground beef and veggies, cook on very low heat until everything is mixed well…..I also added 2 more tablespoons of margarine to the ground beef / egg noodle mixture…..
- Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy 😉!!.
They have similar nutritional benefits to snap peas and okra. Green beans, also known as fine beans, string beans or bobby beans, are a wonderful addition to the summer dinner table. They are packed with vitamins and minerals, and an excellent source of fibre too. Toss with the beans, season and serve. Green bean plants are either pole varieties that grow long vines or low-growing bush types.