Udon noodle and chicken soup. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Get just the right utensils for the job.
This udon noodle soup is crowded with chicken, vegetables and udon noodles all simmered in a richly flavored Japanese soup base. It's super easy to make any night of the week. Add udon noodles, sauce packet, mirin, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. You can cook Udon noodle and chicken soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Udon noodle and chicken soup
- It’s 4 of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 4 oz of Udon noodles.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white ground pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 4 quart of water.
Pour in bowl and then top with slices of chicken, green onions, and hard boiled egg. Instructions Cook udon noodles as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepan on medium high heat. Add stock, carrots, soy sauce and salt.
Udon noodle and chicken soup instructions
- bring water to boil add all the ingredients except noodles cover and boil till chicken is done cut the bigest breast in half to cook throughly add noodles cook 15 minutes serve.
- if you like stir in clockwise motion crack 4 eggs bust yokes serve good for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Oyako Udon (親子うどん) literally means "parent-child udon" and usually refers to an udon noodle soup that includes both chicken and egg. Although similar, it's not to be confused with Oyakodon, which is a rice bowl topped with chicken and egg. Add the chicken stock, mushrooms and chicken. Drain well and immediately rinse with cold water. Cook udon noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and seasoning (if included), drain.