Roasted Spanish rice. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box.
This simple recipe uses chicken broth and chunky salsa to transform plain white rice into a marvelous side dish. Saute instant rice with onion, red bell pepper and green bell pepper. Then simmer with tomatoes and tomato juice and you've got a savory Spanish-style rice. You can have Roasted Spanish rice using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Spanish rice
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 2 of cooking spoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon oil and power.
- Prepare of Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare of Chopped carrot.
- It’s of Chopped spring onion.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Ginger and garlic.
- Prepare of Thyme and rosemary.
- It’s 1 kg of Beef.
- It’s of Green pepper.
How to Make Spanish Rice on the Stove Top: Heat the avocado oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic, white rice, chili powder, and dried basil. Stir constantly to brown the rice evenly. Add the diced tomato and cook slightly.
Roasted Spanish rice step by step
- Wash ur rice thouroughly for 2 mins to wash out all the dust. Parboil it for 15 mins to cook out all the starch..
- Sieve it out and dry the rice thouroughly. Temperature or machine Alternative..
- Then boil ur meat, Add 1tbsp of cinnamon oil and powder Add ur ginger and garlic Rosemary and thyme Cube,salt,curry, and other spices prefereble Boil for 15 mins..
- Get a dry pot Pour ur 2 spoons of olive oil immediately pour ur rice and start stirring till it turns golden brown.
- Immediately pour ur meat steamed water Add ur cubes,salt, Then allow to boil for 15 mins.
- Pour ur chopped carrot, spring onions,sliced cabbage and ur sliced green pepper Cover the lid and allow to boil for 2 mins.
- Serve it when warm To avoid a silky mouth cos of the olive oil.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and melt butter. Add in garlic, cumin, chili powder and oregano. Spanish rice is essentially a rice pilaf, but with southwestern flavorings. To make it you brown the raw rice first with onions and garlic, and then cook the rice in chicken broth with added tomatoes.