Steak and Potato Nachos. Preparation Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika. Season skirt steak with salt and pepper.
Drizzle olive oil over and sprinkle paprika, garlic salt, and black pepper. Spread waffle fries out in an even layer on a lightly greased baking sheet. Meanwhile, season both sides of the steak with salt and. You can have Steak and Potato Nachos using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak and Potato Nachos
- You need 2 of Russet potatoes.
- It’s 4 Tbs. of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Paprika (Smoked Paprika preferred).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1 lb. of Flank/Skirt steak.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- It’s of Seasoned Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Black olives (sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- You need 2 cups of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend".
- It’s of Large dollop of Sour Cream.
- You need of Your favorite salsa.
Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Season skirt steak with salt and pepper. Transfer the potato slices to a large bowl. Mix in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Steak and Potato Nachos instructions
- Preheat oven 450.
- Preheat cast iron skillet for at least 5 minutes.
- In a bowl: 2 Russet potatoes (sliced) 1/4 inch thick 4 Tbs. olive oil 2 tsp. Paprika Salt & Pepper to taste Mix well.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, place seasoned potato chips to fill sheet pan. Cook in oven for 20 minutes..
- In the meantime 1lb. Flank/Skirt steak (season well with garlic salt and seasoned pepper) Cook steak in skillet for 5 minutes each side. Open a can of Black Beans (drained) In a small bowl, slice a whole can of black olives. In a separate small bowl slice 2 green onions. Rest steak for 10 minutes Chop steak into bite size cubes.
- Take potatoes out of the oven and raise the heat to Broil. Place potato chips uniformly into the same cast iron skillet that you cooked the steak in. Place the steak cubes, beans and black olives evenly throughout the skillet. Spread out a bag of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend" over the top of the potato, steak, beans and olives. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes..
- After cooking add your favorite salsa and a scoop of sour cream in the middle. Cover gingerly the green onions. Bon appetite!!.
On a baking sheet (spray with non-stick or line) lay out your potatoes and cover with taco seasoning to your liking. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika. Season skirt steak with salt and pepper. Eat it as a drool-worthy appetizer, or as a hearty and full dinner.