Yummy Meatloaf. Mix brown sugar, mustard and ketchup and pour over hamburger mixture. Mix together ground beef, onion, eggs, pepper, oats, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, onion salt and tomato sauce in a large bowl, using your hands. In a large bowl, combine the mince, egg, onion, milk and breadcrumbs.
I don't know why, when I was a kid I didn't like meatloaf. After all, it's just a hamburger without a bun. Maybe, it was the name; maybe it was the way the cafeteria lunch lady made it (my mom didn't make meat loaf). You can cook Yummy Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lbs of ground chuck.
- You need 2 Tbsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Course black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of sm. can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of small garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1 of lg. Egg.
- You need of Ketchup.
What ever it was, sadly, I missed out. Today, as a slightly more mature person, I love meat loaf (and so. Mix the chicken stock, jam and tomato purée together in a jug until smooth, then pour into the tray. Top with Catsup and tomato sauce.
Yummy Meatloaf instructions
- Mix 1st 8 ingredients in a 9 13" glass pan then, make a big meatball..
- Then pat down and, flip once then, add to a 350 degrees oven and, cook for about 30 min..
- Take out and, let rest then add ketchup slice and enjoy..
Mix all the meatloaf ingredients together until well combined. Place half of this mixture into a greased and lined loaf tin. Mix all the filling ingredients together until well combined. Top with the remaining mince and sprinkle over breadcrumbs. Here are some essential tips for making yummy meatloaf: – Use fresh vegetables instead of frozen vegetables for more moistness. – Ketchup is the essential ingredient so you can't substitute it with something else like tomato paste (too sour) or chilli sauce (not the same tartness).