Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas. Ingredients of Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas It's of Bok Choy, rinsed and sliced. Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas. Add in the vegetable stock, chickpeas and coconut milk.
It is safe to suppose that. Add in your cleaned and sliced Bok Choy.stir well. Cover slightly and cook on medium heat until potatoes and carrots are tender. You can cook Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas
- It’s 1 of Bok Choy, rinsed and sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 (12 ounce) of bag petite baby cut carrots.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Herb De Provence.
- You need 2 can of chicken peas (15.5 ounce) undrained.
- You need 2 containers of Vegetable Stock (32 ounce).
- Prepare 2 cups of egg noodles.
Add in the vegetable stock, chickpeas and coconut milk. Add the lime juice and bok choy and keep on low heat until the greens wilts down. Often found in Asian cuisine, bok choy is low-calorie, easy to handle and rich in antioxidants. Packed with vitamins A, C and K, this leafy 'Chinese cabbage' is available in most grocery stores year-round (although some say it's best in the winter), as well as optimally nutritious and adds a hearty consistency to foods like soup.
Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas instructions
- In a large pot add enough olive oil to coat bottom of pot….
- Add your chopped onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender…….
- Now add your bag of baby carrots….. Sauté until carrots are slightly tender…….
- Next add your minced garlic……
- Now add your quartered red potatoes…….Stir all well……
- Now add your black pepper and Herb De Provence, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add your 2 cans of chick peas…….
- Now add your 2 containers of vegetable stock……Bring to a boil…….
- Add in your cleaned and sliced Bok Choy……stir well……
- Cover slightly and cook on medium heat until potatoes and carrots are tender…..
- Add in your egg noodles and cook soup until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Let's take a look at what the best recipes of bok choy. Our local chef Michael Zonfrilli shows us one of the best ways to use bok choy.ever. Don't get us started on how healthy. Bring the first four ingredients to a boil in a large pot. Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms and white part of the green onions, and chop the white stems of the bok choy.