Mongolian Beef Rice Bowl. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online.
Heat up oil in a large pan. Toss beef with salt, pepper and cornstarch. Serve with cooked rice and steamed broccoli.. You can have Mongolian Beef Rice Bowl using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef Rice Bowl
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of broth or water.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of rice wine or cooking wine.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot sauce (optional).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of broth or water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce or broth or water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- You need of Main.
- Prepare 1 pound of beef.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of oil for cooking.
- It’s 4 stalks of green onion.
Great recipe for Mongolian Beef Rice Bowl. I love Mongolian beef, so I've been trying to find an easy recipe that taste like I like. But it seems to be a fine line between the proper flavor, and too salty. Using broth to replace some of the salty soy sauce, balances the.
Mongolian Beef Rice Bowl instructions
- Slice, your meat, however you wish it. I like thin sliced. Place in a bowl..
- Add your corn starch to the meat.
- Add the rest of the marinade to the meat.
- Mix it all together, let it sit at least 30 minutes.
- If making rice, some where in here is a good place to start it. Once you start cooking the meat, it is only 15 minutes, give or take a few minutes, until done..
- Mince your ginger and garlic.
- Heat a skillet/wok/stir-fry pan on medium, put about a tablespoon oil in, add your ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute..
- Add meat and stir fry until half cooked, then add sauce. Stir the sauce in..
- Clean and cut your green onions, about 2 inch pieces, add to the meat. Doing it at this point gives the meat sauce a couple minutes to cook together..
- Stir until done, about 2-3 minutes..
- Serve over hot rice..
Here is how you achieve it. The ingredients needed to make Mongolian Beef Rice Bowl: Get of Marinade. In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, mix, and set it aside. In a large sauté pan, heat the oil over medium heat. When the oil is shimmering, add the beef, evenly spaced, and sear for one minute on each side.