Grilled Salmon Recipe. Welcome to JennyFischer Blog for your healthy food and drink recipes. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it.
Peel and finely grate the ginger and. Mix the lemongrass, coriander stalks, ginger and garlic with the soy sauce, then rub all over the salmon fillet. Preheat your grill to its highest setting. You can cook Grilled Salmon Recipe using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Recipe
- Prepare of salmon fillets with no bones or skin.
- You need of bimi (sprouting) broccoli (it's a more branched type of broccoli). You can replace it with ordinary broccoli.
- You need of tbsps. of extra virgin olive oil from Spain (2 tablespoon for frying the salmon and 1 tablespoon to season the bimi broccoli).
- Prepare of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of salt.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of coleslaw (optional), you can replace it with some other salad. Choose the salad you prefer!.
Cover a wire rack with aluminium foil. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil, season. The grilled miso marinade that flavors these salmon fillets is absolutely amazing, and best yet,. A fast and easy method for grilling great salmon, this lemon-dill salmon fillets recipe.
Grilled Salmon Recipe instructions
- Place a medium saucepan on the stove with a sieve or steamer. Put 1 cup of water in the bottom and heat over medium heat until boiling. Put the bimi broccoli in the steamer and cover it. Steam it for 3 minutes until the bimi is tender, remove from the steamer and set aside..
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. When it has heated up add 2 tablespoons of Spanish extra virgin olive oil, the chopped garlic and the pre-salted fish pieces (with the serving face downwards to start). Let the fish brown for about four minutes. With great care and the help of a spatula, turn the fish. Lower the heat to medium-low, cover and let cook for another three or four minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish..
- When the salmon has browned on both sides and the flakes can be separated easily with a fork, remove the lid and add the lemon juice. Shake the frying pan a little so that the fish absorbs the juice..
- Place the bimi broccoli in the center of a flat plate. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of Spanish extra virgin olive over it and a little salt. Finish with a salmon fillet on top of the bimi with the serving side facing upwards and serve..
- His can be accompanied by a cabbage, or other, salad. Discover amazing salads! aceitesdeolivadeespana.com/recetas.
Place the salmon in a shallow dish and pour the remaining marinade over. One of the best recipes I have had for grilled salmon, if not the best.. I expected the "crust" to be crunchy and was delighted to find it was. Mix all marinade ingredients and pour over salmon. Place fillets over medium hot coals.