Handmade Naan (Approved by My Mother-in-Law). UK handmade cards and gifts for all occasions. Birthdays, Weddings, Mother's Day, Easter Great recipe for Handmade Naan (Approved by My Mother-in-Law). I am still trying to make an even more delicious naan!
Whisk together the yogurt, olive oil, and warm water. Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients. Homemade Naan is a popular staple comfort food and always a highlight of delicious Indian meal. You can cook Handmade Naan (Approved by My Mother-in-Law) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Handmade Naan (Approved by My Mother-in-Law)
- It’s 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried yeast.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- You need 120 ml of Lukewarm water.
This soft and tender, flavorful and buttery, perfectly browned naan bread is easier to make than you'd think and it has a restaurant quality taste! This recipe proves that it's often the simplest ingredients that can yield the best end results. I couldn't get as good coverage with the parsley getting in the way. Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Ghost-Shaped Naan for Halloween Curry.
Handmade Naan (Approved by My Mother-in-Law) step by step
- Combine bread flour, sugar and salt in a bowl. Whisk well..
- Pour lukewarm water (I warm it to 60°C), yeast and yogurt into a measuring cup. Stir well..
- Now pour this yogurt mixture into the flour bowl and knead until dough forms. Then add butter and knead some more..
- <First rising> Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Allow the dough to double in size at room temperature. If you are in a hurry, you could speed it by placing over a double broiler or in your oven..
- <Rest time> Divide the dough into 6 portions and let rest for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Roll the dough to 2 mm thin and bake in the oven for 7 minutes. Alternatively, you could cook both sides of the naan using a frying pan. Even better!.
Recipe: Tasty Chat pate aloo naan. Recipe: Tasty No meat Tikkie stuffed naan with mayo-ketchup layering. Easiest Way to Make Delicious Toasted cheese & tomato naan. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Well you're in luck, because here they come.