throw together soup. If you're using precooked meat, like rotisserie chicken, you can shred it or cut it into cubes and throw it directly in the pot a few minutes before the whole soup is done. That'll give it enough. throw together soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. Here is how you achieve it.
Carrots are nice to add but sometimes children don't like them. Break up carcass and place in a large pot. Cover with water and simmer until. throw together soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have throw together soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of throw together soup
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- You need 1 can of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of seasoned salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 box of noodles.
Here is how you achieve that. Leftover soup, throw together soup, clean out the fridge soup. Whatever you call it, this soup is a staple at our house for finishing off the leftovers and stretching our meal budget. After many years of creating these fresh soups from leftovers, I am ready to share with you the secrets that will turn your leftover soup into a meal to savor!
throw together soup step by step
- take the "insides" out of chicken and rinse.
- boil chicken in large pot.
- add all herbs whatever kind you like and all seasonings to taste.
- add butter and let it boil untill chicken is cooked through… note some water will evaporate so I just kept adding water as it boiled down.
- once chicken is cooked let cool and shred make sure to get all the bones out.
- boil noodles, drain noodles and canned vegetables throw in pot with broth and chicken. I let mine simmer a bit to bring all the flavors together.
- enjoy. like I said it's completely versatile you can use whatever you like… I didn't even have noodles I just took 2 boxes of macaroni and just cooked the noodles would've been great with canned tomatoes too….
The ingredients for this soup will vary depending on. One of my favorite things to do is make what I like to call throw together soup. I love the smell of soup in the making. I put on some music and dance around silly as I chop up any and all the vegetables I have in the refrigerator. I even sometimes slide across the floor in my socks just for fun.