Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette. Easy, Effective and Delicious Weight Loss Programmes Tailored To Your Individual Lifestyle Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Once the steak has rested, slice the steak into thin pieces across the grain. In a small jar whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, strawberry preserves and pepper. If you find this Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Summer Steak Salad steak • garlic powder • Montreal steak seasoning • sweet baby leaves • walnuts • watermelon • Gorgonzola cheese crumbles, to. Instructions: Trim the ribeye steak of excess fat around the edges and place in a shallow dish or plastic bag. Add the remaining steak marinade ingredients and massage to coat the steak. You can have Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette
- You need 1 lb of skirt steak.
- You need 10 of strawberries.
- You need 1/2 C of port wine.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 of large red onion; minced.
- Prepare 1 of kiwi.
- It’s 2 of roasted peaches.
- It’s 5 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 C of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 C of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 t of fresh thyme.
- It’s 2 handfuls of mixed greens.
- You need 1 of avocado; diced.
- You need 2 oz of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and black pepper.
- You need of croutons; as needed.
Cut steak into bite-sized strips; toss with lime juice. On a platter, combine romaine, strawberries and onion; top with steak. Editor's Note: To toast nuts, cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium high heat.
Strawberry Steak Salad w/ Roasted Peach Vinaigrette step by step
- Puree half of the strawberries, 1 clove garlic, half the onion, port, and the kiwi until smooth. Submerge steak in puree to marinate for 2 days. Wash off marinade and pat dry..
- In a food processor, combine peaches, balsamic, and basil. Add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and sugar. Puree until smooth. Drizzle in oil slowly while processor running..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan. Add steak. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Sear each side until desired doneness. Remove steak from pan. Let sit on cutting board to rest..
- Add onions to pan. Cook 1 minute or until translucent. Add garlic. Cook 30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant. Remove from pan and add to a mixing bowl with salad greens..
- Slice skirt steak thinly against the grain. Toss avocado, greens, garlic, onions with enough vinaigrette to coat, but not overdress. Keep extra dressing in fridge..
- Lay greens on a plate or in a bowl. Dice remaining strawberries and lay atop. Lay steak atop, and sprinkle croutons, goat cheese, and cracked black pepper..
- Variations; Jicama, honey, agave, oregano, pineapple, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, chives, scallions, apricot, apple, banana, ginger, mint, sherry, arugula, blackberries, raspberries, bell pepper, ricotta, blueberries, mozzarella, sheeps milk cheese, figs, pecans, spinach, mascarpone, coconut, creme fraiche, grapefruit, lemon, lime, almonds, pine nuts, pistachios, red wine vinegar, rose, champagne vinegar, yogurt, radicchio, rosemary, radish, shallots, tomatoes, marsala, walnut, roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, habanero, celery, carrots,.
Wait until the oil is very hot, it will be shimmering. Add the steak to the pan, do not touch it. While the grill is heating and the flank steak is resting to room temperature, slice the peaches, onions and avocados and sit to the side. To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with corn, steak, tomatoes, onion and blue cheese. Pour the balsamic vinaigrette on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.