Roasted Pork Chops and Butternut Squash with Kale. Good dish, but a bit too much salt. By using our services, you agree to. Save this recipe and keep it for later.
Arrange pork and squash on the pan. Roasted pork chops and butternut squash with kale from. recipe. Learn how to cook great Roasted pork chops and butternut squash with kale from. . You can cook Roasted Pork Chops and Butternut Squash with Kale using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Pork Chops and Butternut Squash with Kale
- You need of Entree.
- Prepare 1 small of butternut squash (about 2lbs) – peeled, seeded, and cut into 1 1/2 in pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh sage leaves.
- It’s 2 1/3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt and black pepper.
- You need 4 of bone-in pork chops (1in thick; about 2lbs).
- Prepare of Side.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 bunch of kale, thick ribs removed and leaves roughy cut (about 14 cups).
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Roasted pork chops and butternut squash with kale from. recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Roasted pork chops. Spread mixture in a single layer onto a baking sheet. KeepRecipes is one spot for all your recipes and kitchen memories.
Roasted Pork Chops and Butternut Squash with Kale instructions
- Heat the oven to 400°.
- On a large, rimmed baking sheet toss the squash with the sage, 1Tbs of oil, 1/2tsp, and 1/4tsp of pepper..
- Roast, tossing once, until tender, about 30-35min..
- When the squash has been cooking for 20min, heat 1tsp of the remaining oil in a large skillet over high heat. Sear pork chops seasoned with 1/2tsp of salt and 1/4tsp of pepper for about 3-5min per side..
- Transfer seared pork chops to the baking sheet with the squash, return to the oven and bake until chops are cooked through, about 6-8min..
- Meanwhile, return the skillet to medium heat, adding the remaining Tbsp of oil..
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds..
- Add the kale, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4tsp salt. Cook, tossing the kale and scraping up any brown bits on the bottom until the kale is tender, about 5-7min..
Keep, cook, capture and share with your cookbook in the cloud. Roasted Pork Chops and Butternut Squash With Kale. See original recipe at: realsimple.com. kept by Rachel_Krauskopf_Walts recipe by realsimple.com. Cover tightly with a lid or aluminum foil. Transfer squash to a bowl and mash until mostly smooth.