Beef Stew – Gluten and Dairy free. Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts. Advice & Inspiration To Prepare For Your Next Adventure.
Add the gluten-free Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, and tomato paste to the beef and stir to combine. Beef Stew This blog contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I'll receive a commission from the sale of that product. All information and sources are based on my opinion; you should do your own research before using any of the products listed on our site or blog. You can have Beef Stew – Gluten and Dairy free using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew – Gluten and Dairy free
- Prepare 1 of beef roast (or) 2 – 2.5 lbs stew meat.
- You need 2 quarts of Beef Stock (I use 365 Organic Beef Broth, gluten free).
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of medium russet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 3 of ribs celery, diced.
- You need 1 of large can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen mixed veggie (carrots, peas, green beans, etc).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 splash of Gluten free soy sauce or Liquid Aminos.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil, I used Grapeseed oil.
Beef Stew- Gluten and Dairy Free. This is my son Christian's favorite meal and he would often ask for it at least once every week. Beef Stew – Gluten and Dairy free instructions. Cut beef into bite size pieces.
Beef Stew – Gluten and Dairy free step by step
- Cut beef into bite size pieces. Heat pan to medium – medium/high heat and add oil. sprinkle cornstarch over beef pieces then place into heated skillet. Brown on all sides..
- While meat is browning, peel and dice potatoes, onion, & celery. Add veggies to a crock pot..
- Add stock, crushed tomatoes, & frozen veggies to crockpot..
- Add browned meat to crock pot with the veggies..
- Add a 1/2 cup of broth to the pan the roast was browned in. Use a spatula to scrape up the leftover beef bits from the pan. Pour into crock pot..
- Add seasonings. Mix and cover. Set crock pot to High for 4 hours or Low for 8 hours..
Heat pan to medium – medium/high heat and add oil. sprinkle cornstarch over beef pieces then place into heated skillet. While meat is browning, peel and dice potatoes, onion, & celery. Add veggies to a crock pot. Add stock, crushed tomatoes, & frozen veggies to crockpot. Lower the heat to medium low and add the onions.