Steak salad. Food you never knew you wanted. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Pair lightly charred, tender steak pieces with fresh vegetables in a range of protein-packed salad dishes. These steak salads make a substantial summer side dish or light lunch.
It's a combination of robust winter salad leaves like radicchio, strips of juicy rib eye steak and a dressing made with malt vinegar, pickling spices, shallots and green chilli. It's sweet, sour, salty and spiced all at once and I love how the citrus notes of the coriander seeds work so well with the steak. Instructions Take the steak out of your fridge and evenly coat both sides with the salt and pepper. You can have Steak salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak salad
- It’s 1/2 lb of mix greens.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Romain lettece.
- It’s of skirt steak or top sirloin whatever you have on hand.
- You need of blue cheese crumbles.
- You need 1/4 lb of Roma tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 lb of red onions.
- Prepare 1/2 can of black slice olives.
- You need 2 of each red peppers.
- It’s of whole grains honey mustard vinaigrette or blue cheese dressing.
- Prepare of McCormick steak seasoning.
Add all the salad ingredients to. Heat a cast iron or heavy-bottomed pan over high heat. Drizzle the avocado oil over both sides of the steak. While the steak is resting, whisk the salad.
Steak salad instructions
- Season the steak grill the steak to your liking and then let cool.
- As the steak is cooking dice the tomatoes and red bell pepper and slice the purple onion and chop the lettuce.
- Now add all the ingredients in to a large salad bowl except for the salad dressing and toss.
- Right before you serve add the dressing toss once more and then serve.
Tip the steak juices into the dressing, pour over the salad and scatter with the roasted peanuts. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and place dressing in refrigerator. Seared steak, mango and radish salad. This seared steak, mango and radish salad recipe is a brightly coloured, quick and easy.